From Monday there will be a Marlboro RYO Margin Enhancement:
- Date: 28thFeb to 27th March (4 weeks)
- Margin Enhancement: $1.00 per pouch (CD) – Uncapped
- Stores: All stores in VIC, NSW & QLD
In addition to the margin enhancement, stores in NSW and QLD will have the opportunity to attend the F1 in Melbourne:
- Date: 28th Feb to 27th March (4 weeks)
- Performance Prize: Win tickets to F1 in Melbourne (8th of April)
- Stores: All stores in NSW & QLD
- Top 4 stores with the highest Marlboro Crafted RYO Share of Market win a ticket to attend F1 even in Melbourne (1 ticket per store; flight & accommodation provided)
- Top 4 stores with the highest Marlboro Crafted RYO Share of Market growth (1 ticket per store; flight & accommodation provided)
- Base period: Aztec: 4wks 23/01/22
- Winners will be announced on the 31st of March
As this is a scan program there will be Scan vs Purchase in place as part of the Terms & Conditions. More information on the PML portal.
From 28th February Imperial will be running a trade program focusing on Lambert & Butler 20’s and 25’s.
Successfully answer 3 questions and this will unlock a $0.50 ex GST per pack margin enhancement on additional sales of Lambert & Butler above a base on the 4 weeks of sales up to 6th February.
Imperial representatives will share the sales targets with you directly. Scan sales will be validated against purchases and capped at 50 packets or 100% growth whichever is greater. WA/ACT sales based on IBA Ex-factory Sales. Payment will be paid deferred as a credit to Store IBA account.
There is also a Richland price list effective 28th February 2022. They have adjusted the list price on Reef down with the objective to maintain a consistent competitive position. Update can be found under price lists.
They will increase Old Holborn RYO WLP at the end of March for April increase at this stage.
Ventti Filter Inners are changing to a more shelf convenient pack. The new inner contents go from 16 packs to 12 therefore new barcode for the inners and for shippers. No change to the consumer pack barcodes. More information under products.
With the upcoming closure of Scandinavian Tobacco in Australia for STG to effectively manage stock transition and administration, the last day to place orders directly with STG will be 11th March 2022.
Furthermore, there will be delays in transitioning their Hand-made cigar (HMC) stock to BAT. BAT will start selling HMC from 1st May 2022, so please order accordingly to satisfy your requirements.
The 3 P’s
- PML has increased the case deal on Chesterfield 20’s from Monday 28th February.
- With the price increase on Monday Imperial are holding shelf price on most previously promoted SKUs – case deals have increased to reflect this.
- Richland have taken a similar line to Imperial – holding shelf price where possible. Bayside stock has just about been exhausted. PB slot to be replaced with Reef 20’s however some exciting changes are coming.
- BAT have extensions to current promotions and some new case deals starting on Monday (highlighted in yellow.
- Stuart Alexander March promotion are on Ranch Papers 5 Pack and Menthol Filters. Product needs to be purchased through these wholesalers:-
- NSW – Steve (Corporate Cigars) & Safi (JE Marketing)
- WA – Sanat (Minchin Australia)
- QLD – Imran (Metro Wholesalers) & Marty (Sunstate Distributors)
- SA/VIC – Morgan (Maravending) VIC – Yogi JD Suppliers
- TAS – Lorne Geeves Agencies
Price board/tickets & Price per stick – All updated. Please note Bayside stock has just about been exhausted. PB/ticket slot to be replaced with Reef 20’s. Some exciting changes are coming.