- Marlboro 25’s promotion 25th – 31st March – The purchase information for the Red & Gold variants was not collated onto store payments.
- Bond St 40’s 8th March – 22nd March – The deferred scan should be $9.80 incl. GST but PML paid $5.64 incl. GST (which was the same as the deferred purchase case deal).
Back payment on both products to come.
Reminder that Digital Task #1 will be coming to an end on Sunday 2nd May – choice RYO 15g education. Remember NT/QLD stores are exempt and receive an express pass.
- QLD Rothmans 25g/75g promotion ran from 15th to the 28th March. Payment summary page sent to stores only had the promotion for 1 week – 15th to the 21st. Last week missing.
- All states excluding NT/QLD Capstan 15g/45g promotion ran from 1st – 28th March. Payment summary page sent to stores had the promotion ending 21st March. Last week missing.
Back payment on both products to come. Not a lot of stores impacted.
Ranch Rolling Machines (Slim/Supa Slim & Micro/Nano) – Unit cost $2.70 excl. GST via these wholesalers.
NSW – Steve (Corporate Cigars) & Safi (JE Marketing)
WA – Sanat (Minchin Australia)
QLD – Imran (Metro Wholesalers) & Marty (Sunstate Distributors)
SA/VIC – Morgan (Maravending) VIC – Yogi JD Suppliers
TAS – Lorne Geeves Agencies
The 3 P’s
New promotions for PML/BAT/Richland (2 weeks only) /Tabsol/Scandinavian.
All on the website.
Priceboards/ticketing – All states updated.
Price per stick spreadsheet – PML promotions for next week continue to have brands where there are different case deals for A, B & C grade outlets as well as Hybrid deals (outlets who have opted-in to the 50% PML price board offer).
The brands to check are:-
- Bond St 30’s & 40’s
- Longbeach Fresh Burst 20’s, Longbeach 30’s & 40’s
- Peter Jackson Classic 30’s & Peter Jackson 30’s
Please check, and adjust where necessary, the case deal on your state price per stick spreadsheet to determine your final sell price. This, in some cases, will also require positional changes on your price boards as per what is on the website.
How do I change the price on the price per stick spreadsheet I hear you ask? Easy.
When you open the document click on “enable editing”. In the red boxes you can then enter the margin you work on for cartons and packets if different to the existing 5% cartons and 7% packets. If you adjust the margin it will automatically update the spreadsheet to reflect your pricing. Finally if you want to change the promotion case deals simply type in the new carton case deal and it will update the packet column and the new promotional sell price. Same process works for the RYO page except you only need to enter the pouch case deal.