QLD & VIC Incentive – TSG, in conjunction with PML, is pleased to announce a new incentive on growing your PML TMC & RYO share during the August – September period.
There is up to $70,000 of TSG on line vouchers to win and 10 stores can win in each of these 2 states (20 stores in total).
For the remaining states your opportunity will come when NSW comes out of lockdown where another 10 stores have the opportunity to share in $35,000 of TSG on line vouchers. Dates to be announced.
But wait there’s more. When the remaining states (NSW/NT/WA/SA/TAS) complete their PML TMC & RYO incentive period any HYBRID stores that are premium tier or tier 1 (based on Q2) and grew both TMC & RYO share will go into the draw to win one 1st prize $10,000 contribution towards Smokeshield security and one 2nd prize $5,000 contribution.
More details can be found under promotions.
PML is releasing Bond Street Classic 40’s – Red, Blue & Gold.
Available to order – 9th August 2021
Pack 40 sticks/Carton 160 sticks
WLP GST Inclusive – Pack $52.82/Carton $211.30
To support the launch, Tobacconists will have the opportunity to complete an opt-in offer and choose from:
- A Grade: 28 day credit terms if the outlet opts-in digitally to increase their allocation for launch. Retailers can opt in additional cartons capped at 30 cartons.
- B Grade: 14 day credit terms if the outlet opts-in digitally to increase their allocation for launch. Retailers can opt in additional cartons capped at 15 cartons.
- C Grade: option to increase allocation with no extended credit . Retailers can opt in additional cartons capped at 15 cartons.
There is a limited amount of Bond Street Classic 20s (Blue & Gold) “repack” currently in the Victorian warehouse. For a short period of time, outlets that order Bond Street Classic 20s in Blue or Gold may be supplied the supplementary stock until it’s exhausted. The product just has additional cello wrapping to change the carton configuration from 10X200 to 2x5x200. Retailers will simply need to remove the additional cello wrapping from the twin packs to sell them individually. Please do not sell as twin packs as we have not loaded the EAN codes.
The first PML digital task for Q3 ends on Sunday. Don’t forget to complete if not already done so.
Starting today Imperial will commence tracking purchases for stock management requirements as they approach the end of their financial year.
The Imperial Field Team will be communicating each outlets allocation and will discuss the following:
- The tracking period is for a total of 4 weeks and will be split into 2 x 2-week periods:
- First 2-week period from order day 30/07/21 till 12/08/21
- Second 2-week period from order day 13/08/21 till 26/08/21
- Effective price list date is likely to be in September and will be communicated once confirmed.
- Untaken allocations from the first 2-week period will not roll over into the following period.
- The weekly average was determined on the number of orders each outlet made during the review period from 07/06/21 to 04/07/21 (4-weeks). A further 10% has been added to both FMC cartons and FCT pouches.
Moving forward BAT’s warehousing and related activities will be managed by CEVA logistics. Transport will remain with DHL. From 16th August BAT ordering cut off times will change to the following: